TO OUR VALUED TWO RODEO DRIVE CUSTOMERS,
During these unprecedented times, our commitment to serving our community and the health and wellbeing of our guests, retailers and employees remains our top priority.
Two Rodeo Drive has implemented plans and protocols with a focus on health and safety while adhering to government guidelines. As we welcome you back, we would like to share the below additional information regarding changes at Two Rodeo Drive intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Cleaning staff will disinfect high touch-point areas multiple times a day, including elevator buttons,
handrails, benches, stairway handrails, public restrooms, door handles, etc.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are available in various locations throughout the property.
- Floor markers have been placed within each elevator to designate where to stand with no more than 1 family or 4 passengers per elevator cab.
- Social distancing floor markers have been placed outside of elevator lobbies for line cueing.
- Signage is in place to remind visitors and employees to wear masks while on the property as per order of the City of Beverly Hills.
- Signs are placed near the restroom sinks to provide hand washing instruction based on CDC recommendations.
- Middle restroom sinks will be closed to allow for physical distancing.
- Water fountains will be closed.
- Bench capacities are enforced to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- To help ensure the safety and health of all parkers, Two Rodeo converted valet parking to self-parking. One of our staff members will direct you to our self-parking levels.
- In the coming months, we will install a touchless parking solution where customers can pay for parking via a mobile payment system. More details will be provided once the system is installed and ready to use.
- Learn more about parking hours, fees and monthly parking.
- Urasawa restaurant will be offering delivery and curbside pick-up services Monday - Sunday.
- 208 Rodeo Restaurant will be open Sunday - Thursday from 11AM – 8PM and Friday - Saturday from 11PM – 9PM. We’ll provide updates here if this changes. For a list of our boutiques and restaurants, please view our directory.
We advise our guests to take the proper precautionary steps when visiting the property as recommended by government authorities, including wearing facial coverings, frequent hand washing, and practicing social distancing measures of maintaining six-feet distance from others and avoiding groups of more than 10 people.
In addition, we’re closely observing guidance from California/LA County regarding reopening orders and we will continue to communicate any updates as soon as they become available. Individual retailers and restaurants are adhering and adapting to guidelines and recommendations from local and federal authorities and we will be posting updated hours and information. Some of our retailers remain temporarily closed. To contact stores for updated hours of operation, please visit our directory
For more information and updates on COVID-19, please visit the below sites:
We sincerely appreciate your continued support and patronage as we weather these challenging times together.
If you have questions or comments, please feel free to call us at (310) 247-7040.
Bill Wiley, CPM, Director
Two Rodeo Drive